GLOBAL INPUT offers the following services to the institutions wishing to promote Italian language and offer Italian language certificates.
- managing examination centres taking into consideration their geographical position as well as their potential;
- collecting candidate enrolments coming from examination centres, processing and sending them to CVCL before the enrolment deadline;
- providing information on exam preparation, certificates and exam sessions to both centres and candidates;
- providing examination centres with examination regulations;
- authorising examination centres to use the University of Perugia and GLOBAL INPUT logos for the purpose of advertising their certification related activities;
- organising start-up and refresher courses for all the centres;
- contact person for all the exam related information including information on candidate exam preparation;
- organising exam sessions and providing exam timetable as well as information on the availability of centres and teachers for both written and spoken exams; providing the services in case the centre is unable to provide them;
- informing centres of the CELI exams results.